If you have ever imagined a Swagelok Encyclopaedia - the wait is over!
To support our customers’ changing needs and to offer an alternative to the traditional binder, Swagelok has developed an extraordinary new tool named the eDTR (Electronic Desktop Technical Reference) which enables customers to locate, review, download and share Swagelok product and service literature in an instant! Imagine having Swagelok catalogues, technical bulletins, installation instructions, videos, archives and more right at your fingertips. All information is stored and indexed for easy access.
Contains all current product literature, even catalogues that are not in the binder.
- Easy to install to any desk or laptop computer via USB port or download the app from iTunes for your ipad
- You have the option to access Swagelok literature through the USB without the need to download software onto your computer.
- eDTR has an intuitive user interface which makes the software easy to navigate.
- Ultra-fast searches by product category or key word; on or offline.
Free monthly content updates ensure that you have the latest product information*
- Save time - no fumbling through multiple catalogues or binders to find what you want.
- Reduce clutter on desks or shelves by eliminating bulky catalogue racks.
- Access to the full range of Swagelok products and services quickly and easily at your fingertips- no matter where in the world you are working.
- eDTR is a “green” alternative to the traditional paper binder offering.